Protag Elite: Loss Prevention/Tracking System
Track and find lost items with your smartphone
The Protag Elite seamlessly integrates into your daily lifestyle while protecting your your phone and belongings. Just keep it in your wallet, laptop bag, or handbag and download the Protag App. Then, relax.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Protag and what does it do?
• The Protag gives you peace of mind anywhere you go. As long as your valuables are tagged with a Protag, they're protected around the clock. Even if you lose your belongings, Protag provides you with the tools you need for recovery. It's easy to report your loss through the Protag Trace portal and a simple app.
How does the Protag work?
• The Protag App in your phone alerts you immediately whenever a Protag device is separated from your phone. This way, you can immediately stop and retrieve your items. You'll never lose your belongings again.
My things are missing, what should I do?
• Whenever a Protag device is separated from the phone it is paired with, the app records the location in addition to the alerts. This way, you can retrace your steps to that location even if you miss the alert. At that location, use the app's radar to scan for your item as far as 100 feet (30 meters) from your phone.
If the item is no longer there, you may report your item as lost on the PROTAG Trace online system. It searches for your item via our vast PROTAG network of users and report new locations to you.
What are the differences between the Protag and Protag Elite?
• The key differences are in range, battery life per charge, and compatible phones.
How is Protag different from other loss prevention systems?
• Protag has a centralized system to protect both valuables and mobile phones. And, it is compatible with most mobile devices.
How does the Protag Trace mobile security features differ from other proprietary software?
• Protag offers the ability to take pictures of the thief, and protection for multiple phone in your account. You can add a phone by logging into the Protag App on the new phone. Note that certain features may work differently on iOS or Android. In particular, iOS devices cannot be remotely locked or wiped, since Apple does not grant such privileges to app developers.
How does the Protag Elite record location data?
• When the Protag Elite leaves the Bluetooth range of your mobile phone, the Protag App will retrieve location data from the phone and record it. In other words, it is the phone that store the location data and not the Elite itself. This way you will know where you lost your belongings.
What is the Protag Elite's range?
• The App is can detect Elites up to 100 feet (30 metres) away.
How thin is Protag Elite?
• The Protag Elite is 3mm thick. It was designed to fit in your wallet and personal belongings easily.
How long does the Protag Elite last?
• The Protag Elite will last about a year with each charge. The Protag App has a low battery alert. To recharge, simply push out the USB connector out and plug the Elite into any USB port or charger.
How do I ensure a successful connection between my phone and my Protag Elite?
• Once a Protag Elite is paired with your phone, the blinking red light will be converted to a blinking blue light.
Are there any extra charges for online Protag Trace features?
• No. The price you paid is inclusive of the online Protag Trace features, the Protag App, and warranty.
How long does the Protag Elite's warranty last?
• The warranty period is three years.
*OS not released by manufacturer but will be supported.
• Phones without BLE
Click below to get the Protag App