The Eccotemp ET-32 is used in high-output applications where the hot water demand is more than what the ET-14 or ET-22 can provide. This high-end residential electric tankless heater can provide hot
water to the whole house. The ET-32 is also ideal for light commercial applications such as offices, convenience stores, restaurants, salons and pet grooming shops. It can function as a powerful replacement or booster for traditional water heaters. The temperature controller works well in recirculating systems or with tank heaters for specialized applications like body spas or roman tub fillers.
• Compact size
• Requires no venting
• Activates only on demand
• Rust and corrosion resistant
• Self-diagnostics including leak detection shut-down
• Advanced temperature control avoids temperature fluctuations and scalding
• 55 degree F temperature rise at 4.0 GPM
• Max amperage draw: 134 amps
• Number of Circuit Breakers, Type and Amp Rating: (4) 2-pole, 40A with jumpers set. (2) 2-pole, 70A with jumpers set. (Consult manual.)
• 96% Thermal Efficiency
• 5 year limited warranty
• Requires 220 volt electric outlet
• Dimensions: 15.75" x 6.25" x 15.75"
• UL 499 listed for water heating applications
• Standard 3/4" NPT plumbing connections with no flow restrictions
• Maximum tested flow rate: 6 GPM
• 32kW tankless water heater
• Installation hardware
• Instruction Manual
Click here for the instruction manual
How to adjust the output temperature
On the left side of the control board is a temperature adjusting knob. The factory setting is usually between 118°F and 122°F. The knob will usually be in the 2 to 3 o'clock position. To decrease the temperature, turn the knob to the left. To increase the temp, turn it to the right.
• A higher temperature setting could cause the water heater to use more power, reducing energy savings.
• A higher temperature setting may increase the amount of scaling and sediment on the heating elements.
• Your output water temperature may not reach your temperature setting if the flow rate too high or incoming water temperature is too low. Check the temperature rise table.