Make traveling easier with the Max Burton 200-Watt Converter. Now you can use your 12-volt appliances/accessories anywhere there is a 120-volt power receptacle.
• Take on RVing or long road trips
• Works with any 12-volt appliance including Max Burton 12-Volt products
• Includes a 12-volt plug in socket and a 120-volt outlet to easily switch between 12V and 120V
• Converter has separate power switch to shut power off
Click here for the data sheet.
Click here for the operating instructions.
• Input: AC 120V, 60 Hz, 3A
• Output: 12-13.5V DC, 15A 200 watts
• Conforms to UL STD. 1012
• CSA STD. C22.2 No. 107.7-01 Certified
• Dimensions: 8” x 2.6” x 4.4”
• Weight: 1.75 lbs. (0.8 kg)
• Cord Lengths: 120V AC Cord - 40"; 12V DC Cord - 10"
• One Year Warranty