Z-Vent by Novaflex Horizontal Drainpipe with 3/8" Condensation Drain Port. Available in 3" or 4" pipe diameters.
Z-Flex Z-Vent is approved for Category I (vertical only), II, III & IV applications. Specially designed for use with high efficiency gas and oil heaters, boilers, and water heaters that vent cool flue gases under pressure. Features a built-in, fail-safe gasket and locking band connection.
Overall length is 9.5". Fully inserted pipe overlap to the bead on the pipe, is 2".
• Simple gasketed connection requires no sealant
• Offers the highest pressure rating available today
• The only metallic special gas vent that can be cut to desired length on site for a perfect fit
• Smooth finish and excellent fit with new fusion-welded pipe seams
• Compatible with all Z-Flex Z-Vents
• Vent material: AL29-4C stainless steel
• Certification: Tested to meet or exceed Underwriters Laboratories (UL) spec UL1738 and ULS636
• Approval: Cat II, III, IV venting
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
Z-Vent SVE Series IV Installation and Maintenance Instructions, 3" to 24", Single & Double Wall
Z-Vent Dimensional Specifications
Drain damage due to condensate from a tankless water heater. Even if the drain is plastic and is impervious, local building code may require use of a neutralizer.