Rain Cap with Wind Band for Single Wall Pipe
This rain cap was designed to terminate a vertical stack to prevent the entrance of rain and debris into the vent. It includes a wind band to prevent draft loss.
• Simple gasketed connection requires no sealant
• Offers the highest pressure rating available today
• The only metallic special gas vent that can be cut to desired length on site for a perfect fit
• Smooth finish and excellent fit with new fusion-welded pipe seams
• Compatible with all Z-Flex Z-Vents
• Vent material: AL29-4C stainless steel
• Certification: Tested to meet or exceed Underwriters Laboratories (UL) spec UL1738 and ULS636
• Approval: Cat II, III, IV venting
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
Z-Vent SVE Series IV Installation and Maintenance Instructions, 3" to 24", Single & Double Wall
Z-Vent Dimensional Specifications
Frequently Asked Question ("FAQ")
Q: It looks like this item has a storm collar. Do I still need to buy that?
A: Yes, you need the storm collar. This rain cap does not include one. What you see is a "shield", but it does not work as a storm collar. It does not properly cover the flashing. The storm collar is required to install with the flashing and raincap when terminating.
|A (diameter, inches)||B (inches)||C (inches)||Part Number|