HE90240 9kW Replacement Heater Element for Tankless Water Heaters
9000 watt at 240 volts heating element for the EcoSmart ECO 18, ECO 27, and ECO 36 tankless water heaters. It is also the replacement element for the Ecosmart Smart POOL 18 and Smart POOL 27.
Partial list of other manufacturers' models that this element will replace:
≈ iHeat/Drakken AHS27D, AHS18D, AH27, AH18
≈ Eemax HomeAdvantage HA018240, HA027240, HA036240
≈ Eemax ProAdvantage PR018240, PR027240, PR036240
≈ Eemax EEM24018, EEM24027, EEM24036 (blue color units)
≈ Rheem RTEX-18, RTEX-27, RTEX-36
≈ Rheem RETEX-18, RETEX-27, RETEX-36
≈ Richmond RMTEX-18, RMTEX-27, RMTEX-36
If your heater is 18kW, then it uses two elements. For 27kW, buy three elements. For 36kW, buy four elements.
These 9kW elements will also work in the ECO24, RTEX-24, and RETEX-24 24kW units. The elements will safely operate at 8kW.
Part numbers on plug: R004709024S and SGB-2903
• Gasket-type O-Ring included
• Voltage rating: 220 to 240 Volts
• Power rating is 9000 Watts at 240V
• Plug type: Screw-in
• Sheath material: Choose either copper clad or zinc-plated copper clad in the menu above.
• Density is for high wattage
• Length of the copper anode element material: 13.0 inches (NOT including the brass threads)
• Length from end of brass plug with threads to end of element "U" turn: 13 7/16 inches (including the brass threads)
• Length of the entire item, from the screws at bottom of plastic plug to the end of element "U" turn: 14 3/16 inches
• Weight of item not including packaging: 15.2 ounces
• Certifications and approvals: UL, CSA
In the menu above, choose from copper only, or zinc-plated copper for superior corrosion resistance. Scale and corrosion are a common cause of failure for copper heating elements. Zinc plated elements typically last longer than copper only elements. Here is some helpful information about zinc plating: https://www.sharrettsplating.com/blog/corrosion-resistance-of-zinc-plating. Zinc plated elements appear to be stainless steel but are not.
GadgetsGo is one of the first Authorized EcoSmart Dealers, since 2009.