The Marey Power Pak Plus is the most flexible, adaptable point of use electric on-demand water heater currently available.
Not sure how many amps you have available? Or, you know, but need flexibility on how many amps the heater will pull? With a simple dial on the front, the Power Pak Plus allows you to set the heater's amperage according to your home's 10 Amp, 20 Amp, 30 Amp or 40 Amp circuit breakers. The unique design also has another dial which controls the water flow. It maximizes your energy savings all year around.
• Ideal for a point of use water heating
• Saves significant water, electricity and space
• Requires very little water pressure for activation
• Easy management and simple adjustments
• Filter in the water inlet protects the unit from damaging sediments
• 5-year warranty
|1.1kW to 4.4kW
|2.2kW to 8.8kW
|10A to 40A, single pole breaker
|10A to 40A double pole breaker
|50Hz to 60Hz
|0.55 Bar (8 PSI) to 6.37 Bar (92.365 PSI)
|Maximum Flow Rate
|11.1" x 10.2" x 4.8"
|Inlet Pipe size
|Outlet Pipe size
|Heating element material
Water Heat-up Capability
Refer to the table below to determine the minimum electrical circuit:
PP220 alternate item number: PPXE5