- Durable stainless steel construction can be used indoors and outdoors*
- Flat packed for easy shipment and storage
- Easy assembly—only 7 pieces
- Open back allows easy access to plumbing
- Removable front panel for easy access if placed against a wall
- Includes rubber feet for stationary use
- Optional casters allow for easy transport**
- Foot-pump models can go completely“off-grid,” manually pumping water to the faucet.
CARE AND CLEANING OF STAINLESS STEEL SURFACE
Clean weekly or more often, as needed (especially high polishing surfaces)
RECOMMENDED CLEANING MATERIALS
– natural or artificial
– Nylon or other soft-bristle material brush
– Soft cloth (as used on automobile finishes)
RECOMMENDED CLEANING SOLUTIONS
– Hand dishwashing liquid/soft water solution
– Mild soap/soft water solution
– 3M Stainless Steel Cleaner/Polish
– White vinegar/soft water solution (for brightening, removing oil and hard water deposits)
– CLR Brand Cleanser or baking soda/soft water solution (for brightening, removing hard water deposits)
– Club soda and sponge
To remove smudges and fingerprints:
Wipe surfaces with a quality Stainless Steel Cleaner/Polish. Apply using a soft non-abrasive cloth, wipe surfaces with stainless steel cleaner/polish.
To remove rust stains:
Wipe surfaces with CRES (available from Acorn) or equivalent cleaner. Use recommended solutions. Apply using a soft non-abrasive sponge. Rinse surfaces immediately after application. Always follow cleaner product directions provided. Afterwards, using a soft, non-abrasive cloth, wipe surfaces with stainless steel cleaner/polish.
FOR TOUGH PROBLEMS
– CRES Cleaner specifically for rust stains (available from Acorn)
– Tarn-X for general stains
– #7 chrome polish
– Silver polish
To remove stubborn spots or to treat a scratch (Standard Satin Finish Only):
Use of synthetic, abrasive, general-purpose pads such as Scotch Brite is recommended. Apply the stainless steel cleaner/polish to the synthetic, abrasive pads and CAREFULLY rub out spot with cleaner/ polish. Be sure to rub in the direction of the grain! Do not allow steel wool to come in contact with the stainless steel. Steel particles can embed into the stainless steel surface and create rust!Stainless steel should be kept clean at all times. If maintained, stainless steel surfaces will retain their new, clean, polished appearance indefinitely. To remove water spots or rust spots, stainless steel cleaner/polish on a cloth is recommended.
IF SPOTS ARE STUBBORN OR IF YOU WISH TO TREATA SCRATCH: synthetic, abrasive, general-purpose pads such as Scotch Brite are recommended. Apply the stainless steel cleaner/polish to the synthetic, abrasive pad and CAREFULLY rub out spot with cleaner/polish. Be sure to rub in the direction of the grain! Do not allow steel wool to come in contact with stainless steel. Steel particles can embed into the surface.