Yellow LED Flashing Safety Light, Solar Powered
Use for barricades, traffic cones, signs, poles, road construction, warehouses, airports. Signal for hazards. Warn of potential dangers.
• Full charge after 20 hours in the sunlight
• Rechargeable batteries: One 1.2V/2500 mAh NiMH rechargeable and one "AA" #1400 size battery. Batteries hold sufficient charge for strobe operation up to 140 hours. Batteries are replaceable.
• Photocell automatically starts the strobe in low light
• ON/OFF switch saves the battery charge when stored in a dark area
• 4 Yellow LED flashing lights are visible up to 1640 ft.
• Flashes approximately 60 times per minute
• Large solar charging panel
• Includes a 360° reflective stripe around the housing
• Housing is weatherproof and made of high-impact polycarbonate
• Meets MUTCD standards (Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices by FHWA)
• Can be mounted in many ways:
• Slides into the 1 5/16” top hole (inside diameter) on top of a rubber traffic safety cone. Will not fit on top of the Aervoe Collapsible Safety Cone.
• Any vertical or horizontal structure using the included two-way mounting bracket
Examples of applications and mounting locations
• rubber traffic cones
• signs and poles
• road construction
• signal safety hazards on constructions sites
• marine facilities
Additional light color options: Red, Blue
Dimensions: 3.58" x 6.14" (91mm x 156 mm)
Weight of light: 13 oz.
Weight of bracket: 1 lb. 8 oz.
Warranty: 1 year