UL-listed Flexible Stainless Steel Round Liner with patented, airtight triple lock construction. Use as chimney liner to vent stove and water heater exhaust.
Ideal for use with natural gas, liquid propane, oil, wood and pellets. (For coal, see warranty.) Its patented "T-Lock" design is tested and listed by UL The triple-locking joint is recognized by professionals as the strongest, most crush-proof system that can flex. It's easily installed in minimal time. The 316Ti stainless steel alloy has a special high temperature rating and acid resistance that is exclusive with Z-Flex.
Sizes available: Diameters 2" to 24" in 5 foot increments up to 50 feet
Prices for special sizes are available on request.
Customers wanting the 3" diameter 3 foot item (2ZLSSXX0303) and 2" diameter 4 foot item (2ZLSSXX0204) should select the 5 foot length.
When to use airtight stainless steel chimney liner
• When a masonry chimney has no liner at all
• When the chimney lining has some damage
• When new burner is replaced in existing equipment
• When the firing rate of an existing burner is reduced
• When a new appliance is connected to a chimney
• When the existing chimney is oversized relative to heating equipment
Why Smoothcore® Triple Lock® liner is superior to other liners
The Triple Lock® Smoothcore® construction is a two-ply exhaust pipe. The corrugated outer wall is very crush resistant during installation. The inner wall is smooth, which improves draft flow rate by eliminating turbulence inherent with other corrugated liners.
• Resists corrosion by reducing the drag on the flow of condensate through the liner
• Less soot accumulation
• Greater flex radius
• Exceptional strength
• Air-tight and leakproof
• Deadens noise from vibration
• Lightweight, easily to handle and easily flexed
• Very resistant to puncture
• High air pressure rating
Z-Flex is the leading manufacturer of specialty venting systems for furnaces, boilers, tankless water heaters, water heaters, oil heaters, fireplaces, and more. Z-Flex uses a variety of innovations in materials and construction to create products that deliver superior performance, enhanced efficiency, convenient handling, greater reliability, easier installation, optimal safety and increased service life.
• Certification: Tested to meet or exceed Underwriters Laboratories (UL) specification 1777 and ULC S63
• Limited Lifetime Warranty