Use any cookware on your induction cooktop with the Max Burton 8-Inch Induction Interface Disk. It works with most drop-in ranges and portable units.
• 8" diameter
• Stainless steel (18-10) top and bottom plates. Aluminum layer in middle to for even heat conduction
• Heat-proof handle made of silicone rubber
• Use your existing cookware with induction cooktops. Save money.
• Compatible with many cookware materials including copper, non-magnetic stainless steel, glass, aluminum, etc.
• Power Source: 110/120 volt, 15A 60 HZ
• Output: 500W to 1800W
• Fuse/Circuit Protection: 250V in-line fuse (factory replaceable only)
• Weight: 6 lbs.
• Cord Length: 6 ft.
• Dimensions: 13.3" L x 12.5" W x 2.6" H
• 8-Inch Diameter Surface
• FCC Tested; Complies with FCC Rules Part 18
• ETL Listed; Complies to UL Standard 1026
• One Year Warranty
The heat transfer rate may be reduced with non-induction cookware that has a thicker base section, a large diameter, and heating large volumes of liquids and solids.
A heat transfer sound and yellowing of the disk surface may occur with normal usage.