Vertical Drainpipe with Condensation Drain, Single Wall, Class II, III, IV Stainless Steel
Various diameters from 3", 4" 5" up to 14"
Use this part to drain condensate from high-heat appliances, especially "non-condensing" tankless water heaters. Condensate drain tube is sold separately here.
• Simple gasketed connection requires no sealant
• Offers the highest pressure rating available today
• The only metallic special gas vent that can be cut to desired length on site for a perfect fit
• Smooth finish and excellent fit with new fusion-welded pipe seams
• Compatible with all Z-Flex Z-Vent pieces
• Vent material: USA-made AL29-4C stainless steel
• Certification: Tested to meet or exceed Underwriters Laboratories (UL) spec UL1738 and ULS636
• Approval: Cat 2, 3, 4 venting
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
|3||5.75||2SVEVDP03||Vertical Drain Pipe 3"|
|4||5.75||2SVEVDP04||Vertical Drain Pipe 4"|
|5||5.75||2SVEVDP05||Vertical Drain Pipe 5"|
Drain damage due to condensate from a tankless water heater. Even if the drain is plastic and is impervious, local building code may require use of a neutralizer.