Sta-Rite Pentair Pool Heater Adapter, 4" Diameter by Z-Flex Z-Vent
This adapter creates a way to connect your Pentair pool heater to Z-Vent's Class 2, 3 and 4 stainless steel venting system. The adapter's male end connects to the Sta-Rite Pentair Pool Heater. The opposite end has the special Z-Vent high-heat silicone gasket.
♦ All Pentair and StaRite MaxETherm and MasterTemp heaters
♦ All Zodiac and Jandy Jxi heaters
♦ All heaters that are made to use positive or negative pressure venting
Z-Flex Z-Vent is rated AL29-4C and is approved for Category I (vertical only), II, III and IV applications and is designed for use with boilers, high efficiency gas and oil heaters and water heaters where cool flue gases are vented under pressure. Z-Vent contains a built-in, fail-safe gasket and locking band connection. No sealant is required.
Z-Flex is the leading manufacturer of specialty venting systems for furnaces, boilers, tankless water heaters, water heaters, oil heaters, fireplaces, and more. Z-Flex uses a variety of innovations in materials and construction to create products that deliver superior performance, enhanced efficiency, convenient handling, greater reliability, easier installation, optimal safety and increased service life.
Features and Benefits
• Includes a silicone gasket inside and gear clamp on outside of female end of pipe
• Z-Vent is an engineered stainless steel alloy, specially non-corrosive gas vent pipe.
• Suitable for heaters that require positive or negative pressure venting
• Vent material: AL29-4C stainless steel
• Approval: Cat II, III, IV venting
• Certification: Tested to meet or exceed Underwriters Laboratories (UL) spec UL1738 and ULS636
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
Pentair 77707-0087 Appliance Adapter and Metal Flue Collar Bonding Procedure
Z-Vent SVE Series IV Installation and Maintenance Instructions, 3" to 24", Single & Double Wall