Z-Flex Z-Vent Double Wall Stainless Steel Storm Collar (Top Support). Various diameters available.
This storm collar provides weather protection when used with a roof flashing and rain cap. An essential component of vertical Z-Flex stainless steel pipe installations.
Z-Flex Z-Vent is rated AL29-4C and is approved for Category I (vertical only), II, III and IV applications and is designed for use with boilers, high efficiency gas and oil heaters and water heaters where cool flue gases are vented under pressure. Z-Vent contains a built-in, fail-safe gasket and locking band connection. No sealant is required.
Z-Flex is the leading manufacturer of specialty venting systems for furnaces, boilers, tankless water heaters, water heaters, oil heaters, fireplaces, and more. Z-Flex uses a variety of innovations in materials and construction to create products that deliver superior performance, enhanced efficiency, convenient handling, greater reliability, easier installation, optimal safety and increased service life.
Features and Benefits:
• Includes gear clamp
• Z-Vent is an engineered stainless steel alloy, specially non-corrosive gas vent pipe.
• Suitable for heaters that require positive or negative pressure venting
• Vent material: AL29-4C stainless steel
• Approval: Cat II, III, IV venting
• Certification: Tested to meet or exceed Underwriters Laboratories (UL) spec UL1738 and ULS636
• Limited Lifetime Warranty