Z-Vent (NovaFlex Group) Single Wall or Double Wall* Clamp Band
This Clamp Band is used to support the weight of the vent pipe. It clamps around the vent pipe, and cable (sold separately) is used to secure the assembly to the ceiling or roof. A cable thickness of 1/8" to 1/4" is recommended.
Some recommended installation guidelines
In vertical installations to support single wall or double wall pipe, use one Clamp Band every 5 feet.
In horizontal installations to support single wall pipe, use one Clamp Band every 5 feet. To support double wall pipe, use one Clamp Band every 3 feet.
Available in diameters from 6" to 16".
* Diameters shown above in the menu below the price are for single wall. Simply add 2" to the shown diameter to use for the given double wall pipe. For example, if the you need to support 6" double wall pipe, which has an inside diameter of 6" and an outside diameter of 8", then buy the 8" diameter Clamp Band.
The Clamp Band is commonly used as a part of the venting installation for boilers, pool heaters, and brewery equipment.
• Vent material: AL29-4C USA-made stainless steel
• Certification: Tested to meet or exceed Underwriters Laboratories (UL) spec UL1738 and ULS636
• Approval: Cat II, III, IV venting
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
Z-Vent SVE Series IV Installation and Maintenance Instructions, 3" to 24", Single & Double Wall
Z-Vent Dimensional Specifications
Do not confuse the Clamp Band with the one playing in the bar down the road.